November 2010 - Open Knowledge — LiveJournal
- 09:46 am: Poor Aren't Poor Because Rich Are Rich - 1 comment
09:58 am: While the rest of the city...
- 01:40 am: Dancing hands pa pamericano (baile de manos) - 1 comment
09:54 am: Going on a road trip tomorrow…audiobook recommendations? - 6 comments
10:24 am: Kinetic Steam Works » Come One, Come All!
11:08 am: Dead state senator reelected in Long Beach - 3 comments
12:13 pm: Thiel "Twenty under Twenty" Fellowship Open
05:18 pm: SPACECRAFT | www.cellspace.org
- 01:07 am: People are awesome. [VIDEO] - 1 comment
- 10:37 am: fractal wrongness - 2 comments
11:03 am: What's good about being a Cajun?
12:31 pm: Electrical brain zap 'boosts maths ability' - 2 comments
12:36 pm: Intricately Crafted 3D Paper Sculptures
02:57 pm: HHH Product Spotlight: The OWLE Bubo
07:19 pm: The Trampoline Park | House of Air - 2 comments
- 03:49 pm: Philips Cinema - Parallel Lines - The Gift, by Carl Erik Rinsch - 1 comment
- 01:39 am: QT: I'm so embarrassed. I wish everyone else was dead. - 3 comments
12:23 pm: 'Magic mushrooms' ingredient may ease end-of-life anxiety - 1 comment
12:36 pm: The Rasch family gift exchange "Codes of Conduct"
02:31 pm: Louis CK - Turning 40
02:39 pm: Louis C K - Fun with a girl
02:39 pm: Twinkie diet helps nutrition professor lose 27 pounds - 7 comments
- 10:14 am: The Sorry Green Giant - Jonathan H. Adler
11:47 pm: Thanksgiving road trip
- 02:42 am: Heather and Jen will appreciate this... - 2 comments
01:53 pm: Google latitude
03:58 pm: The Moral Landscape: How Science Can Determine Human Values (Berkeley, 7:30 p.m.) - 1 comment
04:31 pm: LSD helps alcoholics put down the botttle - 4 comments
- 12:32 pm: Japanese people are from the future - 1 comment
12:38 pm: Rainbow Mansion looking for housemates - 1 comment
01:15 pm: The Rise of the Vocaloid Rock Stars
- 07:29 pm: Living in the moment, having sex make us happy - 5 comments
- 05:05 pm: Cthulhu goes to Burning Man
- 08:35 am: Full Frontal Nudity Doesn’t Make Us Safer: Abolish the TSA - 2 comments
02:29 pm: Cee Lo Green - Forget You
03:34 pm: Deprenyl suppliers?
06:49 pm: Christmas list
- 09:47 am: Cops called on 13-year-olds for selling cupcakes - 6 comments
11:32 am: QT: "He was a great patriot, a humanitarian, a loyal friend; provided, of course, he really is dead.
- 11:07 am: You're a Bad Man, Charlie Rangel. - 5 comments
01:24 pm: 1800 ft2 workshop/office space opening up near HackerDojo (Mountain View)
- 12:59 am: Nudie-scan CEO an Obama ally - 5 comments
01:22 am: ‘Cowboys & Aliens’ trailer: 3:10 to Yoda? - 1 comment
03:26 pm: Calvin and Hobbes 25th anniversary
- 12:32 pm: Seduction for Feminists - 1 comment
01:40 pm: Construction of the Creep
- 12:06 am: National Geographic's Photography Contest 2010 - The Big Picture - 2 comments
01:52 pm: Selling some stuff - 5 comments
- 01:32 pm: Automatic Mechanical Self Replication
- 10:26 am: Five hour energy drinks work as advertised... - 4 comments
12:40 pm: Why I'm Happy I Became a Prostitute
06:09 pm: Nostalgia - 4 comments
09:42 pm: WANTED: back yard / lot for Avion truck camper restoration - 14 comments
- 10:16 pm: Alternate Garden of Eden - 1 comment
- 08:33 am: Ancient Dragon
09:13 am: Thanksgiving happenings?
- 02:14 pm: Imagine your computer as a wallet full of Bitcoins
03:25 pm: Buddhist humor
03:37 pm: AlterNet: 'Born Illegal' -- Exploring the Powerful Advanced Psychedelics Invented by the Father of E
- 05:58 am: Ibogaine has helped addicts kick meth and heroin. Is it the trip that does the trick?
11:25 am: That Mitchell and Webb Look : Proof of no God
11:48 am: How Fiat Dies: 22,727 Golden Geese
03:16 pm: What is the most harmful drug? - Barking up the wrong tree
- 11:54 am: TSI Seeks Director of Operations - up to $2500 referral bonus | Seasteading Institute