February 21st, 2004 - Open Knowledge
Feb. 21st, 2004
08:58 am - Robosapien
I'm drooling for a Robosapien! Check out these features:
- Real multi-speed fast dynamic walking, running, and turning.
- Fast, full function arms with two types of grippers.
- 67 pre-programmed functions including pick-up, throw, kick, sweep,dance, fart, beltch, rap, and half-a-dozen different kung-fu moves.
- Speaks fluent international "caveman".
- Programmable "reflexes" to touch, pickup, kicks, or sound.
- Up to 84 program steps, with 4 program modes for advanced operations, .
- No computer required, all functions handled by ergonomic remote control.
- Runs on regular batteries for over 6 hours.
- Three demonstration modes: Disco dance, Rude behavior, and Kung Fu kata.
- Simple enough for kids, advanced enough for adults, it's like a video game character for the home.
Here's demo videos from the 2004 toy fair.
Belches, farts, disco dances, speaks caveman, and does Kung Fu....only $99.00! Hmmm... I may be replaced by a robot sooner than I think...
[Post by Laren Corie to the VanDwellers mailing list]
I am slowly developing a system, which I hope I will be able
to sell over the Internet, but right now there are still a couple
of parts that I need to develop, before its ready for the market.
However, I can give you my opinion on how to put together a real
good system for a van.
( Read more...Collapse )
|← Previous day||(Calendar)||Next day →|